Monday, January 4, 2010

The Life of the Blog...

Before heading into professional topics I love to write about, I'm going to take a minute to reflect on the last two posts of 2009. I would like to thank my colleagues, family, and friends who read and forwarded the blog to interested parties.

The topic of the two posts generated over 100 more readers in Canada, 10 from our neighbors next door, and 4 internationally. The blog was also reposted nationally on the CASL Ning and referred to provincially on the BCTLA blog.

I would like to thank those of you who left comments. It is always nice to know you are not alone. You took the time to write insightful, yet from the heart, comments.

It is my sincere hope that your comments are read by our trustees - fingers crossed!

I created a wordle using the text from the comments - interesting to see which words came forward.

Wordle: Library Program

I'm not sure what the future will hold.

I do know that I needed to take the time to formulate my thoughts, while compiling together some related information for reference sake.

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments: