Thursday, April 30, 2009

Multiple Uses for Multi-Media Projector Access

I came across this blog posting that lists 50 ways to use a projector in the classroom. Many of the 50 suggestions are already in practice here, but there may be a few you might not have thought of before or that may spark an adaptation idea - I'd love to hear about those!

FYI, last week parents I know from my past life over the hill, who are now on the Carson Amalgamation Response team, asked to meet with me to talk about the advantages to teaching and learning available in a new, technology rich building. Part of that discussion was certainly about the computer/projector set up in classrooms. They also spoke to a student, who commented that she felt her comprehension had increased because of the use of computers and projectors to provide explanations and/or visuals to supplement lessons.

No comments: