Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Common Craft

In my last post I linked to a video by Common Craft. If you have never perused the Common Craft site before I highly recommend it. The creative team and brains behind Common Craft are Sachi and Lee LeFever, a husband/wife team from Seattle, Washington who take complex ideas, then make videos to easily understand them. They have created a series of videos explaining technology applications in simplified terms, as they say in Plain English. They are great - short, concise, informative, and entertaining! There are a few you might want to check out in their Social Media section on Blogs, Podcasting, RRS, Twitter, and Wikis in Plain English.

1 comment:

Michelle Workman said...

Hazel,

You are absolutely amazing. This blog looks fabulous and it's so informative. You are an inspiration to me as I realize I must either get a personal blog up or jazz up the English one . . . never mind setting up a music one. Cheers.